Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My AD501

Hey everyone,
It's bo. I just want to say thank you everyone in this class especially BRUCE. First, I didn't know why I have to take an english class again while I'm studying my master degree. After I have taken this class, I just realized that my english skills not good enough for studying in the country that use english as a native language. Now, I think that this class is very beneficial to me.

Thanks Bruce for your contribution, advices and motivation. I will try to keep improving and practicing my english skills. I will try to practice my skills with native speakers not with my THAI friends. :)

Thanks all my friends. I hope you also have a good time in this class. Don't forget to keep in touch with me from time to time. It's my pleasure to know you all. Here is my contact.
Email: du_indee@hotmail.com (msn and facebook), dusidac@bu.edu

Have a good time in Boston :D

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment