Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PET...unconditional love

Have you ever thought about having your own pet? If your answer is NO, you might change your mind after reading my postJ.

How can I realize an important of having pet? This is because I have my own dog and what I’m going to tell you is all from my own experiences. Pet which I mean can be referred to any kind of animal such as dog, cat, rabbit or whatever. My pet is a white Labrador retriever dog. His name is JUMMUM which is Thai word meaning chubby. He is now almost 11 years old. That’s quite old, right? He’s quite a funny dog and always makes me smile. I have learnt many things from him.

First, he teaches me what responsibility is. When you have your own pet, it makes you more responsible for something other than yourself. You have to take care of them unless your pet would die. Second, you won’t be lonely when you have your own pet. They seem to be a part of your family; they always show how pleased when they see you. They always listen to you whenever you need someone to talk to and they never complain to whatever you do. Moreover, having pet helps reducing your stress! Playing with them, taking them for jogging or just watching them making funny thing can release your stress. My dog always makes a curious face when he sees or hears something he never heard before. He always wants to know what’s going and want to be a part of every activity my family do. I can smile every time I think of him.

Pets don’t want anything from their owner just feeding and taking care of them; in return, they give you an unconditional love. For me, animals can feel anything as we do. They can feel you love them and you also can feel how much they love you.

Unconditional love, interested? Now you can change your mind if you would like to. This is just my own opinion that I would like to share with others. Hope you enjoy reading it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment