Friday, September 11, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to my blog! This is the first time for me to write anything on the web and share with others. My first post is gonna be the introduction of myself so you can know more about me.
My name is Dusida Chongvisal but I know that my name might be difficult to pronounce so you can call me BO for short. I comes from Thailand. I'm 22 years old and I'm the youngest child in my family. I have one sister and one brother.

I just graduated and got my bachelor degree in Business and Accoutancy from Chulalongkorn university in my home country. Now I'm studying at MET school, majoring in Multinational commerce. The reason why I chose this major is because my family has our own business. It is the shipyard company; we both build and repair many kinds of boat. Now we are starting to go more globally. We do some exporting our product and services now, so knowledge and many experiences from the courses would be very useful to me to help expanding my family business in the future.

Besides my acedemic side, when I have free time, I usually go shopping, hanging around with my friends, going out to find some good restaurant to eat. Moreover, I love DOG!! ; I have one at my home in Thailand. He's a white Labrador Retriever named Jummum. I will tell you more about him next time.

Now, I think you would know more about me. I'm welcome for any comment if you would like to.
Thank you for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment